Revision as of 10:58, 24 June 2010 by Nagarajan
Welcome to Marcotte Lab Internal Wiki.
- You need to have lab computer account to access this wiki. If you have, login here.
- You can find our public information at our public wiki.
- If you are new member in our lab, please read General Info Page first.
How to become Marcottian
- Contact Edward first, and get Edward's approval.
- Ask Alisha for the lab key. You may get a piece of paper (request form) from MBB front desk later. After then, visit 'SER' building(http://www.utexas.edu/maps/main/buildings/ser.html), and get the key. More info.
- Ask Marci for lab computer account.
- Ask Marci (or Taejoon) for adding your email address into group mailing list.
- Read New Member Orientation and Site Specific Haz-Mat Training (Orientation & training manual). After then, print out the sign-up sheet at the bottom, sign it, and turn it into Alisha. You also need to complete all compliance training requested on this document.
- Read all the other pages on Category:General.
- Cell Culture Inventory
- Lab Basics
- General Techniques
- Cell Culture
- Mass Spec
- Biomek FX
- Antibodies in the lab
- Reproducibility of Computational Experiments (revisions, portability, reproducibility)
- Mass Spectrometry Computation
- Phenotype Prediction
See Category:InSilico for more pages related to computational biology.
- CSSB Yeast Libraries
- Yeast TAP Fusion Library
- Yeast_KO Library
- Yeast_GFP Library
- Yeast_TET Library
- Yeast_ORF Library